Potential Additional Charges
- - If payment is not rendered promptly at the start of service, an administrative fee of $1.00 per visit will be applied ($5.00 minimum charge). The administrative fee is applied each time 203PET issues a bill for services already rendered (approximately every thirty days). On the second violation of our payment policies, any discounts given will be eliminated and the current visit rate will be used going forward. On the third violation we will charge your credit card in full at the time of booking future service and we will not be able to provide credits or returns for canceled service.
- - Checks that are returned by the bank are subject to a $35.00 fee.
- - If additional time beyond the standard visit is required due to pet illness or accident, the client will be billed accordingly.
- - Sufficient food, litter, and medication should be provided by the client, but if additional supplies need to be purchased so we can properly care for your animals, we will do so. In that case, the client agrees to reimburse 203PET for any costs, and to pay a $20.00 service fee.
- - It is the standard procedure of 203PET to keep your key on file for future visits. If you would like your key returned on the last visit, and there is a secure location to leave it, we will do so. If an additional trip is required to drop your key off (or to pick one up) there is a $25.00 service fee.